Support the ABDA
You've already taken the first step by learning about Behcet's Disease. There are other ways to help:
The ABDA accepts donations by credit cards online, by check or money order.
Please mail checks to:
PO BOX 80576
Rochester, MI 48308
Let us know about your interests and donate your time for events or volunteer to answer calls through the Behcet's hotline.
Other Ways to Help
- Raise awareness
Many patients are often misdiagnosed or undiagnosed. By sharing information about Behcet's Disease, you may help others come closer to a diagnosis. Share your knowledge of Behcet's Disease and the address of this website, www.behcets.com with others.
- Become an advocate
- Plan a fundraiser to benefit the ABDA
- Post flyers and share Behcet's literature
- Support legislation relating to rare diseases and Behcet's Disease
- Participate in a clinical trial
- Join the CoRDS Registry, www.sanfordresearch.org/cords
- Walk for Behcet's Disease
Our next walk will be announced soon. Create a page and help us raise awareness and funds
- Share your story through our global communities on RareConnect, www.rareconnect.org